Nov 7, 2010

Happy birthday...

It's my darling birthday today. The 30th. When asked on what he likes on his birthday, he said, "Nothing". A very typical HIM. I knew he meant it. How I wish I could travel alone with him without kids to the east side of the country by train. Just be the backpackers. Most likely for an unplanned trip. That would be a perfect birthday and even an anniversary gift. When? I don't know yet.

Him yesterday at Taman Pertanian Malaysia, Bukit Cahaya Seri Alam, Shah Alam, Selangor:




I see so much LOVE between a daddy and his daughter in this picture.


To my darling, thank you for being there for me in time of up and down. Thank you for being a super spouse and super parent indeed!






Komentar :

ada 10 comments ke “Happy birthday...”
nadia_fendy said...
pada hari 

Selamat Hari Jadi kpd yg empunya birthday.. :)

Sarah said...
pada hari 

Happy 30th!

ummu said...
pada hari 

salam sue
wah dah 30th
selmat hari lahir untuk
darling sue ya
moga diberkati Allah

nuyin2u said...
pada hari 

selamat hari lahir..

addy said...
pada hari 

thanks for the wishes.

sz | m.s.s said...
pada hari 

ooo laling k sue sebaya kita la... :)

Wina Momma Kira said...
pada hari 

lamanya x singgah blog Kak Sue huhuhuuu

happy birthday to him!

:: noremy anak rahmat :: said...
pada hari 

blogwalking + follow..

mehla jenguk blog comey nor!
tukar link...

(^_^)

Fairulazmi said...
pada hari 

Assalamualaikum kak sue,

Selamat berblogging selalu. :)

Salam Ukhuwah dari rakan ratuhati

Irma Rizal said...
pada hari 

happy birthday daddy syafiah..
kak sue, syafiah bg hadiah apa kat daddy dia??mmmuuuahhhh syafiah..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Archive

Contributors

My Facebook



 

© 2009 Fresh Template. Powered by Blogger.

Fresh Template by NdyTeeN.