1. After going back to hometown recently, she vomited again. Eventhough, it's not critical but very alarming. I noticed it would stop after 2 days and yes, it has stopped today!
Two teeth came out when we experienced this for the first time. I checked and the gum is hard and perhaps it (@ they) will come out after a week or two.
2. There's an opening at one of her sutures. The wound is infected. Her dad brought her to DEMC this afternoon and the MO prescribed her with Fucidin, an ointment to stop the pus.
Fucidin ointment is indicated for the treatment of skin infections caused by staphylococci, streptococci, Coryne-bacterium minutissimum, and other organisms sensitive to sodium fusidate. The most important indications being - impetigo, boils (gosh... got one right now!), carbuncles, paronychia, infected wounds (this is what happened to her), Sycosis barbae, Hidradenitis, Erythrasma, Folliculitis.
In fact, she's quite 'lasak'. Maybe it's one of many reasons.
3. Shunt is functioning well. Hope it'll last long.
4. Now, when she's happy, she will giggle a lot. I'm so happy to see this. There's a picture taken recently when she did that but I shall update it later! Well, blame it on my hp... :P. She doesn't want to co-operate!
5. I've a resolution for her this new year... I hope that she'll be able to walk by end of 2009. That's all... ibu tak letak harapan tinggi, nak. If God wills, you can walk within seconds, then it'll be... Allah swt knows the best for you and the best for us. Puas ibu tengok Syafiah semasa bayi.
With your sister and brother, I could feel that the time flies very fast!! They've grown up. I can still remember vividly in my mind when they were small. Ibu bersyukur sangat² kerana dipilih oleh Allah swt untuk melalui perkembangan anak yang berbeza-beza, alhamdulillah.
Till then! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY.. Cheers!